Friday, June 22, 2007

Noah's Ark Good student day..






After spending the night at Kuhs', we headed up to Noah's Ark the next morning to have a amazing time at the waterpark. It started out cloudy, but by after lunch, the sun was out in full force and was a perfect day to be here. Plus we got to get in free. Even better!
We went down Congo Bongo as a family and Cayden did OK-he was pretty freaked out on the way down, but said he liked it, but refused to go again. Kieran, however, would've gone on it over and over and over. He has NO fear. I get a kick out of him. Cayden is so the opposite. Lazy River and Wave pool all the way for him. He takes after his mom, I guess. I hadn't been to Noah's Ark since High School and man, has it changed. Lots of thrill water rides, not my cup of tea, but I enjoyed watched the crazy ones scream his/her way down them.
This weekend we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge in the Dells and so I'm looking forward to the fun we will have there. Hope to have pictures in short order for that.

No comments: