Sunday, December 16, 2007

In case you haven't seen enough snow pictures...



If you compare these pictures to the snow photos I included in my post from last week, you'll see how much more snow we've gotten in the last two weeks. Shane's trailer is completed buried, and here Jerod is digging it out via the snowblower.
When I went out to check on Cayden, here I found him and his dad busy at enclosing the bottom of the swing set in snow walls to make a fort. Jerod used the snowblower to blow snow from under the swings and then dug up chunks of snow to stack on top of each other. Pretty cool! Cayden told me that his fingers were numb when he came in. I guess being out in the snow for 1 1/2 hours is too much for even the toughest gloves! When Jerod came in, he had a big grin on his face. He said he had a blast building this fort with Cayden. Glad to see the kid inside is still alive and kicking

No comments: