Saturday, October 04, 2008

To the pool we go..




Swimming lessons this year were a bit hit, as I figured. We did have a couple stormy days that cut the lesson short, but all in all they got in all of the skills they needed in order to pass. Cayden was in level 3 and Kieran was in level 2. Personally, I feel the classes are rushed and have way too many kids in them. So much is crammed into 30 minutes. If it is the same way next year, I may talk to the pool director. I wonder if any other parents feel the same.

So our house is officially off the market!. Some relief there, just hoping the winter treats us better this year than last.

Josh's wedding plans are going well. Both boys are in the wedding party and Jerod is an usher. They will all be so handsome! I am a little hesitant about getting Cayden into a tux. Hmmmm. We'll see how that works.

No comments: