Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tis the season...

TO BE SICK!
Ugh, this week has been especially trying with the boys not feeling well. Starting out with a possible case of pink-eye with Cayden, we've moved to a chest/barking cough thing combined with runny noses. Then, last night Cayden started puking. Poor guy! He's such a trooper. Apparently he coughed so hard that he ended up puking all over his bed. I can't believe that I didn't wake up with all of that. He actually came into my room to wake me and inform me that he threw up in his bed. (Sorry, Star for all of this talk of vomit and such. You can stop reading if you need too.) After cleaning up his bed, he fell back to sleep, but was up 25 mins later running to the bathroom. Poor little guy had nothing left in his stomach and we all know how pleasant that feels. He never cried or complained. He just got through each episode and went back to sleep. So he is home today. Kieran is too, since he woke up hacking last night with a fever. My night was spent being nurse back and forth between bedrooms. At least it wasn't tag-team puking, we've been through that before and if I never have to deal with that again, it will be too soon.
Ok, so now everyone is up to date on the health of my family. Lovely story, isn't it? Hope that Daddy doesn't get waylaid with this stomach thing. I need him to get me through this week.
Hope that my next post finds us all feeling much better.....

No comments: