Sunday, September 09, 2007

Kieran's First Day of School...

Kieran's first day of school pose. Should I call GQ?
Mr. Bart-his teacher...
Getting things situated in his cubby.
Finding his mailbox for his take home folder.
And making new (girl)friends on the first day. Busy guy, huh?
So Kieran's school schedule is a little different this year. He has afternoon classes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. No school at all on Wednesday. This is affectionately called Wacky Wednesday due to school being let out at 2 PM. So I drop him off at daycare after I drop off Cayden. The little school bus comes to pick Kieran up from daycare around noon, and I pick the boys up at 3:10. Now you know my daily routine for the next nine months. I am gratefull that the boys are already used to getting up early in the morning, so that hasn't been an adjustment we needed to make. The no nap for Kieran will be the hardest thing I believe. By Thursday of this week, I should have a good idea of how it will be for him.
I'll keep you in cyberspace posted as to how our school year is going!


No comments: