Friday, June 13, 2008

So I went to Florida the end of May - SANS KIDS AND HUBBY!




OK so my bad in not putting any of my pix from Florida on here. It's been insanely busy and I haven't made the time to do it since I have been back. So tonight I am taking some time away from my sleep to get some on here. So there, Jessica! (ha, ha, just kidding about the sleep thing-thanks for getting me motivated to update this blog)

So the first is the group shot. The black sisters and I are from Wisconsin. Patti and her daughter Breanne, and my new friend Melissa. The other sisters are from Minnesota. I made some nice new friends on my trip.

The second is a shot of the front of the condo we stayed in.


The third is Breanne and Melissa sunning themselves by the pool. Breanne looks awesome in this shot!

No comments: