Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

It is true that every year you grow older, the faster time goes. It was just yesterday (or so it seems) that we moved to Dodgeville. In reality it has been 1 year and 2 months. Crazy....

We had a great winter break. The boys spent 2 days at Nana's house. They were thrilled to be able to go to the new playland at the McD's in Richland Center. Then, Wed night their friend David came over for a couple hours to play. I was called in to work at Arthurs that night, so I missed out on that. By that time I hadn't seen the boys for a couple of days and boy did I miss them! Thursday we didn't do much except hang out at home. Friday we had an awesome day.

After Dad finished working at Misty & Todd's house we headed into Madison to see "Night at the Museum" at the IMAX. Valerie and Brittney went with us too. The boys loved the movie, actually, all of us did. Very entertaining! After the movie, we treated the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. We had never been there before and decided it was time. Got to be honest, it wasn't exactly what I imagined. It is definitely geared for the 8 and under crowd. So the boys were in HEAVEN! They even got to hug Chuck E. Cheese himself! Cayden took to Skee-ball very well and Kieran got hooked on Whack a Mole. By the end, we had over 300 tickets which got us, 2 rubber spiders, one spider ring, two tiny toy airplanes, two plastic "bling-bling" rings for mommy, and two tiny hand clappers. The boys were thrilled and now that is all we hear.."Can we go to Chuck E. Cheese, PLEEEEEEEASE?" Wow-I think we created two monsters..

The next morning we all had tummy issues and I think we ate something questionable the night before. But it was only a little bug, so by the afternoon we were fine. I had Stampin Up party and made a couple neat cards and ordered some stamping supplies in order to do more projects. I'm excited to get my stuff and get to work.

Yesterday we were at Shane and Jess's for a football party. Jess's sister, Sara, was there with her family. Keegan is only a couple days older than Cayden, so you can well imagine how much fun the boys had. We brought Legos and Hot Wheel cars and they were loving life to say the least. I got to rock Sara's little boy, Quinn, to sleep. He's 9 months and just a cutie. I haven't held a baby in forever, so I cherished it. Then I got to hold Micah and Kasey's little girl. she's only 9 weeks and did she ever smell lovely. I'm not sure what Kasey uses in her wash, but whatever it is smells heavenly!

Sorry I don't have pictures, I have been slacking off lately. Bad Mommy!

Well, there is our update. I'll post again if I missed any important details!

No comments: