Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a handsome boy-even with the bed head!

This was taken on our way to our Circuit Assembly last November. I know it's old, but I really haven't taken too many pictures lately. In fact, yesterday was the first time I even bought film in 2 months. So a little story about this picture. By noon that same day, Kieran had puked all over himself and Daddy, so the white shirt you see here in the picture wasn't so white after that. (didn't smell too great, either) Thank goodness he didn't get any on his precious blankie-it would've been meltdown time after that!
We are going sledding this weekend at Palacios', so hopefully I'll get some good action shots of that, now that I finally have film. The boys are stoked and I got them new, waterproof Lands End boots so we are equipped to enjoy a day in the snow.

No comments: