Sunday, March 09, 2008

The house is officially on the market..

So last Friday was a major workday here. My parents and Shane and Jessica came over to help, clean, paint and hang sheetrock. Alot got done-a big shout-out to all of the help we got. Nancy came over at 2 to take pictures to post online. The pix turned out pretty good, considering the dust in the air here. So now, Jerod has a ton more work to do upstairs, but my job is to keep the house in presentable shape. That is a round-the-clock job. We won't be able to show the house until after the 19th to give Jerod enough time to get the upstairs done, paint and all. It pains me that finally the upstairs will be really nice and we won't get to enjoy it. SIGH..whatever. At least my family is happy, healthy and Jerod and I are doing well together. That is all that matters, right? A house is just a house....

No comments: