Friday, October 27, 2006

A play date with Friends!





After a yucky, rainy day off yesterday, the boys and I headed to Richland Center today to visit some friends. I didn't get going as quickly as I wanted to since I woke up with a sledghammer pounding in my head. It was awful. I made coffee and downed Excedrin Tension Headache and it took the edge off, so off we went. I posted some pix I took of the boys playing. They have an air hockey table, ping-pong table, swing and video games stocked in their basement. They also have a bounce house that blows up in about 30 seconds. The boys didn't jump too long in it. I think the fact that both of my kids have a nasty cough hindered their enthusiasm. After jumping in it for 5-10 minutes, Cayden and Kieran proceeded to cough for the next 20 minutes. Nice.
Thanks to my friend for putting up with me-I wasn't the best of company. I felt really out of it with my head issues. It seems that I couldn't come up with anything to talk about and was only good for answering questions.
Anyhow, I got a couple cute ones of the baby girl. She is such a ham. When you say, "Smile _!", she scrunches her eyes tight and grits her teeth in a sorta smile. It's too funny! She looks more like she's trying to push out a big load! ROTFL!

After we played there for a few hours, then we went to visit Papa and Nana. That is where I got the cute ones of the boys in the hat and the precious one of them on Papa's lap. It's been a long while since I had a picture of them with Dad, so I had to share it with everyone. OK-this blogger is not letting me upload those pictures so I will add them in a separate entry above.

The sun was out today and the air was pretty mild for a change and tomorrow sounds like we may even hit 60* whoo-hoo! What a joke, being excited about 60* weather in October. As I've said, it'll be a long winter.

Cayden's tooth is getting wigglier and wigglier.. We are all very excited about losing that 1st tooth. So expect pictures!

No comments: