Friday, February 15, 2008

Introducing Oliver Jack!



This is my little peanut nephew. He melts my heart every time I see him. I am looking forward to playing a big part in his life, babysitting and such. It's good to have him around, it helps with the baby urges I was starting to have.

I had forgotten the precautions needed to do when changing a little baby boy's diaper. Yikes! Ol' Faithful has nothing on this little guy. He soaked everything, including himself. Ha!

Jess and Shane are still adjusting, and both sound exhausted when I talk with them. I have ordered the BabyWise books for them to read and hopefully get some help from. Some friends of ours have used it on their 3 kids and all of them are awesome sleepers, so I hope that this will get them some relief. Even Ava could stand to benefit from some of the pointers in there, I'm sure.

No comments: