Friday, February 15, 2008

Proud Big Sister!

The morning after Oliver was born, I had a rummage sale at the local elementary school. There were about 30 other booths as well. Anyways, the booth across from mine had a ton of little girl clothes. We all know how fanatic Ava is with her fancy, party dresses, so when I spotted this dress, I knew I had to get it for her. I ended up with this one and another peach frilly thing that she has been wearing regularly. So I took the dresses up to the hospital that afternoon and she immediately had to put it on. Then she and the boys were running around in the hallways. The nurses got a huge kick from watching her wrestle the boys in her pretty dress. She is definitely one-of-a-kind. We all love her so much. We also hope that she can adjust to a new baby brother in the house.

No comments: