Friday, February 15, 2008

Star Student week!




In first grade, each child chooses a week where they get to be "Star Student" This involves being line leader every day, bringing a show and tell item every day, and bringing snacks and such. The star student also gets to bring in special pictures of themselves and family and friends. So Cayden and I put together a big tag board with lots of pictures. Jerod ate lunch with him on Monday, my mom and dad ate lunch with him on Tuesday, which worked out well, since Wednesday we had the biggest snowstorm of the season-11"! Thursday I read a Skippy Jon Jones book to his class, brought his teacher flowers and brought Cayden a happy meal to eat. I hoped to make him feel like it was a special week for him. he was bummed since he missed out on Wednesday and most of Thursday morning due to the weather. (how much snow is enough?) Obviously not the 80+" we've had so far.

Here are some pix of my time with Cayden at school..

No comments: